Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

A/C Repair Complete

Capacitor Connections

Turns out I didn't need to VOM. I opened up the case and found that there was another unused connection spade on the capacitor. I moved the white wire from the connector on the pink insulator (at the bottom of the picture) to the open one between the two blue wires. Turned it and away it hummed. Left it running long enough to feel the radiator getting warm and the condenser getting cold. I'm calling it fixed.

You wouldn't believe how hard it was to get a clear shot of this mess of wires. Hold it in your hand and it's perfectly clear where everything is plugged in. Taking a single photo that shows everything might not be possible. This one I think is adequate.



No comments: