Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Jigsaw Puzzle Pic of the Day

Paris Eiffel Tower
300 pieces

You can choose however many pieces you want to deal with. Working with 300 pieces on my small screen (1600 x 900) is a challenge, it takes hours. I need a bigger screen. A reference image would also help, but on the other hand I like the challenge. I glanced at the thumbnail when I opened it, but all I remembered was that it was the Eiffel Tower, I didn't absorb the surrounding stone work (I start from the outside in) so all the while I'm working on this I'm wondering if I have the right puzzle. Anyway, it turned out better than I expected. You don't really see the whole image until you put the last piece in place and all the little lines delineating the pieces disappear. Much more satisfying than a real puzzle.

I tried to find out who painted this, but after minutes of Googling I got bumpkis.

No comments: