Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, September 20, 2021

Hagia Sophia

Hagia Sophia, Istanbul, Turkey
221 piece jigsaw puzzle

This puzzle was considerable harder than others I have played recently. I think the number of pieces was too high for my small screen. Usually, I can kind of see where pieces go, but that didn't happen here. Once I got about halfway through I was reduced to just trying pieces in random places to see if they would click, and it was often places that did not look like they belonged.

The pieces in this puzzle are also randomly rotated. It does make it more difficult, but not as much as you might think. Color matching plays a bigger role.

Some of the pictures used in these jigsaw puzzles are impressive, and this one certainly is. I don't think I've ever seen it from this angle, and I've spent some time looking at Istanbul.


No comments: