Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Big City

Hidden City 2 - Navid Baraty
252 piece jigsaw puzzle

From Navid's website:
Over the years I’ve photographed various reflections of NYC seen in the windows of skyscrapers from high atop buildings in Manhattan. I couldn't believe my eyes the first time I saw how much of the city can be seen reflected along the sides of glass skyscrapers from on high. It felt as if I'd discovered a sort of hidden dimension that had always been there, waiting to be noticed.

The left half of the image is a reflection of the right half seen in the windows of a skyscraper. You might notice several thin vertical lines just to the left of center. Those are seams between adjacent sheets of glass. Likewise, the diagonal line that sort of looks like it could be a highway is also a seam, albeit more prominent.


No comments: