Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, March 24, 2022

Audio Visual


Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen (Official Music Video)
Stevie Nicks

I bought a used Chevrolet Colorado pickup truck a few months ago. I walked around it at the dealer's and noticed a few little dings and scratches, but nothing serious. But when I got it home I noticed this giant frigging dent in the tailgate and I wondered how in tarnation I had missed it. I agonized it about whether I should get it fixed for a while, but then a couple of weeks later I got rear ended at a stop sign and that kind of settled the matter. That was two or three months ago and yesterday I dropped it off at Scotties body shop to get the bumper and tailgate fixed. It took that long before they had an opening.

Dent in the top of the tailgate ($1000) and bent bumper ($2000)

I dropped the truck off and walked across the street to pick up a rental car from Enterprise. It's some kind of KIA. Today I'm driving over to the new house and I turn on the radio and this song comes on. At first I was confused because it didn't sound like the version that I have known for the last umpteen zillion years. There was stuff in there I had never heard before. It was the most bizarre experience. I can only conclude that the speaker system in that KIA must be some kind of exceptional.

Funny how dents that look tiny in pictures can look enormous in person.


No comments: