Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, March 26, 2022

Black Sabbath


IRON MAN TRIBUTE: Black Sabbath
thedarkknightofsteel

Something brought this tune to mind and I tried to convey the tune to Osmany - do do, do do do, do do do doo do do do - didn't cut it, but hey, I bet there is a service that can tell me, so I dial up Google on my smartphone (because it has a microphone) and I say name this song and it takes me to a screen with an animated graphic of sound and the message is Play, sing or hum a song so I repeat what I told Osmany and boom, up pops Black Sabbath Iron Man.

I take a look on YouTube and I find this mashup of Iron Man and Iron Man. It's almost as if they were made for each other, except the tune is from 1970 and the movie is from 2008.

No comments: