Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, March 6, 2022

SAS Airfield Raid 1942


SAS Airfield Raid 1942
Mark Felton Productions

I'm watching this video and I think: wait a minute, I saw this movie. It was Play Dirty with Michael Caine. Michael only had three jeeps, not eighteen, but it was only a little raid, the producers probably didn't want to make a giant production about a little raid, so they economized. The Wikipedia page contains this line, which kind of explains why I made the connection:
The film's story is inspired by the exploits of units such as the Long Range Desert Group, Popski's Private Army and the SAS in North Africa during the Second World War.
I like all the gas cans strapped onto the jeeps. Makes them look like they really are traversing endless wastes.


No comments: