Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Rock Lobster

It's the middle of the night and I can't sleep, so I'm poking around on the internet and I come across a mention of "Rock Lobster" by the B-52s, which is a fine song. So I start looking for a video that might be worth posting and I come across this one, which has Peter from "Family Guy" singing part of the song, but we aren't watching this video for the music, we are watching it for the lobster. Wait a minute, that's not a lobster, that's a crab, and wait another minute. That field of rocks, those aren't rocks ...


The B52's - Rock Lobster

Update December 2016 replaced missing video. The original video from Metacafe has disappeared and despite searching for minutes I have been unable to locate it, so instead of rock lobsters, or crabs, or whatever they were, we have the B-52's.

No comments: