Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Text Conversion

I was just reminded about another niggling little problem. When I copy the text from an email and paste it in Blogger's edit box, it comes in with hard line ends. That is, it shows up looking exactly like it did in the email, it does not expand to fit the Blogger edit box. So I have to go through and delete all the superfluous carriage returns. Okay, I don't have to, but it's one of those things that bugs me so I do it. It doesn't happen all that often, but with all the other fancy-schmancy computer programs running around, you would think someone could figure out a way to deal with copying paragraphs from one program to another, especially since both of these programs come from Google.

No comments: