Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, September 15, 2008

Father Time Overcome by Love, Hope and Beauty



So I was looking for a picture to go with my last post and I came across this one and I do not know what to make of it. Young women about to slay an old man? Sounds like some women's lib demonstration getting way out of hand. I am sure someone who has studied this stuff would have a lot to say about it, but I am content to just let the concept percolate through my brain.

Painting by Simon Vouet, 1627

Click on the pic to enlarge. Found here.

Note: January 16, 2009. Just got a note from adiaha that their server crashed and took all the files with it, including the picture. So I had to go and track down another copy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My site crashed and I lost everything. The picture you linked to no longer exists on my site.
adiaha.com